What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant, and is widely used in preventing various diseases. Its main function is to increase the production of glutathione, which helps rid the body of toxic substances/toxins. below the clue:
- Anti oxidant helps neutralize free radicals in the body and
protects the body's cells from damage.
- Free radicals are unstable molecules that are trying to take
the electron from another molecule, this causes damage.
- Some of the main sources of free radicals are: smoking,
pollution, car fumes, fried food.
- In addition to on supplement, found in meat & vegetables
(e.g. spinach, green coffee)
Benefits Of Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid has many benefits, and everyone can enjoy these benefits with Alpha Lipoic Acid consuming. Especially it would be very beneficial to those with health conditions as follows:
- Cardiovascular problems such as clogging of the arteries
- High Koresterol
- Diabetes or sugar levels more than normal
- Contracted cataracts (early stage)
There are many benefits of Alpha Lipoic Acid, some scientists even call it "the ideal antioxidant". Below are some of the main benefits of alpha lipoic acid consuming time.
- Help protect the lens and the retina of your eye from the
de-generations/destruction. And also help sufferers of glaucoma
- Alpha lipoic acid Vitamin C helps & E work better
- Very easy and quick in digestive system.
- Alpha lipoic acid helps increase the levels of glutathione
which helps to Detox
- Alpha lipoic acid is used to treat and nourish the liver
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is a very powerful antioxidant against free
Alpha lipoic acid side effects
Alpha lipoic acid has only minor side effects if any. The daily dosage rekomen is 50mg - 100 mg, and more than that can cause dizziness-headache and stomach ache, and the excess of dosage is recommended can even cause low sugar levels. On the plus side effects of alpha lipoic acid, consume can sometimes give a fresh and relaxing effect, and ultimately feel better life health.